KEYMAIL is a new kind of secure electronic mail—for moving items with Absolute Security across all types of network (e.g. LAN/WAN, WIFI/3G/4G/5G).
A ‘KeyMail’ is an encrypted message which may contain an encrypted payload or file-attachment/folder of any type and size (↑Multi-GB). KeyMails are transferred directly from source to destination—in the process moving data securely across a Peer-To-Peer (P2P) network. KeyMail is not compatible with email.
KeyMail affords the strongest possible encryption protection for your private communications (RSA 4096 / AES 256). When you send SENSITIVE FILES to trusted friends using KeyMail, you can be certain that ONLY ONE COPY is created—on the destination computer or USB-Flash-Drive (named Single-Copy-Send or One-To-One Copy). In a nutshell, having no vulnerable ‘third-party’ or ‘Cloud’ copies—of client-data and encryption keys—to attack / steal—means no hacking chances for any and all Threat Actors.
In summary, KeyMail is ideal for partners who regularly share valuable files across WAN Networks; and who wish to avoid data breaches, hacks, threats and leaks.
Deliver Business-Critical Files Virtually Anywhere
Use KeyMail’s next-generation transfer solution to send large files more securely, reliably and at maximum speed over global IP networks.
KeyMail is the safest, fastest and simplest way to send and share files. It delivers an intuitive user experience and the ability to instantly share and exchange big files and folders, manage copies and control access.
Reliably Share Big Files
With KeyMail, you can empower your teams, customers and partners to send and share big data, regardless of file type or size, where it is stored or how far it must move over the WAN.
Keymail employs open standards cryptography. But only to the extent that we do not expose client-data to any dangerous attack vector(s) – and can give a cast-iron guarantee of the impregnability of KeyMail’s user authentication, data encryption and data integrity verification.
Cybersecurity Is All About Copies
Check on the details of any recent data breach, system exploit or computer intrusion; and you will see that it is predominantly third-party copies of client-data that gets broken into— irrespective of the number, sophistication and types of security measures employed.
We can conclude that ‘cloud’ copies are highly vulnerable to hacking; largely because they will be around for a very long time—possibly forever—and as a result may be subject to innumerable future hacking attacks.
How To Remove All Hacking Risks
For Absolute Security in interpersonal communications, KeyMail eliminates ‘cloud’ copies altogether; whereby client-data transfers directly—in a multi-encrypted format—from one computer to another. The upshot is that when you send sensitive data to trusted friends, you can be certain that only one copy is created: on the recipient’s computer.
In a nutshell, having no vulnerable ‘third-party’ copies (of client-data or encryption keys) to attack / steal, means no hacking chances for any and all threat actors, leading to Absolute Security for your most sensitive data files—and true peace-of-mind for you.
A Bold New Standard
When we say that KeyMail is unhackable—we really mean it. But how can we be certain? Well put simply, KeyMail is immune to all possible attack vectors, hacking techniques and illicit spying methods, because it has been designed according to a comprehensive Theory of Cybersecurity Science—as explained here on this site.
We are proud to announce the KeyMail Desktop Application; for Apple and Windows computers; where security and convenience meet modern design.
KeyMail running on macOS
Digital Courier Service
KeyMail is a new kind of Digital Courier Service—where both parties must be on-line together—and the KeyMail payloads are transferred device-to-device. As stated, KeyMail has been designed to safely transfer digital-information across the open-network; or from one network-connected computer to another.
In summary, KeyMail is not a replacement for email, but is for those occasions when you wish to send files/folders to partners safely—and without any possibility of hacking, spying or compromised data.
KeyMail operates as an Audit-Management and Copy-Tracking system—and created are Delivery Certificates for all payload transactions (locally stored on Sender and Receiver client(s)). Certificate files can be searched using the application System Menu. Search options include Payload name, date-of-creation, or other meta-data / tag etc.
KeyMail Delivery Certificate (PDF format)
Today many organisations need to safeguard valuable digital products from commercial threats and leaks, or they have a legal requirement to protect client data privacy. KeyMail is the professional’s choice, and with its Single-Copy-Send, offers the best protection with no digital footprints, and therefore no hacking chances.
KeyMail is perfect for safeguarding Intellectual Property (IP), financial data, blueprints, media files, legal contracts; and for defending secret and commercially private: messages, documents, reports, designs, plans, records, bids etc.
- Advanced mail-style user-interface.
- No FTP/Email GDPR or ‘Cloud’ copy-exposure risk(s).
- Safe – Single-Copy-Send (no third-party copies).
- Direct – Peer-to-Peer (P2P) or Device-To-Device.
- USB – System can run (entirely) from a USB-Flash-Drive.
- Fast – 2X-5X the speed of Cloud / email systems!
- Transfer multi-GB Files / Folders.
- Powerful – Send + receive > simultaneously.
- No hacking or spying, guaranteed. No Big-Brother.
- Anonymous – No public meta-data or digital footprints.
- No Copies stored anywhere – collaborate without the Cloud.
- Adaptive Parallel Transport (APT) for speed and reliability (unique capability).
- Automated zipping, encryption, delivery of files and folders.
- Secure – Multi-encryption + private: data / accounts / keys.
- Advanced – Symmetric plus asymmetric encryption solution.
- Cipher-Matching – Circle-Of-Trust / Invitation-Only Network.
- Client-ID verification (node) by 3-stage digital watermarking.
- Client-ID authentication (process) by node matching with encrypted ID(s).
- Strongest possible Encryption Key Strength(s) – RSA 4096 / AES 256.
- Meets/exceeds US Government standard for Top-Secret Data.
- Certified delivery – Produced for each Payload transfer is a verified one-to-one transportation record (locally stored).
- Wide-ranging utility – Supports over 500 file/media-formats.
- Automatic data-syncing / replication mode (no GUI and separate product).
- Text messaging capability (encrypted).
- VOIP telephone calling capability (experimental – macOS only).
- Desktop App runs on: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10; or Apple macOS Sierra/Mojave.
Purchase / Trial KeyMail
Contact us for a pricing guide or to arrange a free Trial:(email@example.com).
We look forward to hearing from you.