Here you will find interviews—in text, sound and movie formats—with leading Cybersecurity experts from around the world. Watch this space!
Cybersecurity Community Survey – September 2017
We are in the process of performing a broad survey of the Cybersecurity community by way of sending out 5 identical questions to prominent experts. Some people agreed to be interviewed by phone, and others completed questionnaires by email.
The results of this survey (begun: 9th September 2017; ending: 31 September 2017) will be published here—as and when they arrive.
1. What are your thoughts on the current state of cybersecurity, both for organizations and for consumers?
2. What – in your estimation – are the reasons behind the many computer security breaches/failures that we see today? (Some people got a similar question: “What – in your estimation – is the percentage of “cybersecurity professionals” that actually know what they are doing?” – but we replaced this question with the former as it seemed a bit too controversial and/or presumptuous on our part.)
3. Where do you go to find your “science” of cybersecurity?
4. Do you recommend a particular cybersecurity blog that our readers could follow?
5. What keeps you up at night in the context of the cyber environment that the world finds itself in?
One last question, what advice do you have for us on how to improve the ScienceOfCybersecurity.com site as we develop it into a platform for discussing and showcasing scientific methods for cybersecurity?
Here are the interviews we have collected thus far…
Tony Collings OBE
Colonel (Retd) John Doody
Professor John Walker
Kindly suggest the names of Cybersecurity experts for us to interview.